Sometimes our days can become a little routine and mundane, but our makeup doesn’t have to be. That’s why it’s sometimes fun to venture out a little bit and spice up our makeup looks. I’ve already discussed my favorite colors for summer, but here are some of my favorite color combinations for beauty to liven it up a little.
- Navy + Red. Think Americana and classic. Try pairing a navy eyeliner with a beautiful red lip for this timeless look.
- Peach + Gold. This one is probably the most flattering on most women and skin tones. You can pair both colors on the eyes, or pair a gold eye shadow with peach cheeks and lips. If you especially have a beautiful, golden tan, this look is definitely going to suit you.
- Plum + Gold. If peach isn’t your favorite pick, then plum is a great alternative. Just like with the peach and gold combination, it can be used on just the eyes, or for the truly brave, try a gold eye shadow with a purple lip for a funky and bold look.
- Grey + Hot Pink. For a fun night out, these two colors are sure to make a statement. For the eyes, try a grey smokey eye, but sweep the shadow just on the upper lids so the look doesn’t become too clown-ish. For the lips, try a hot pink lipstick to sport this fun and girly look.
- Green + Rose Gold. These colors look best for darker skin tones and hair. Go for a more forest green shade on the eye lids, and sweep a rose gold shadow into the crease. It’s elegant and natural all at the same time.